JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why didn't you are AR jerks warn me not to build my own AR!?!? I know many of you will say you did warn me, but I mean why didn't you really warn me. As in, DON'T DO IT!!! You will ruin your life!

I am just finishing building my AR pistol today (which turned out awesome) and I am already heading over to Curt's with a list of things I need for my next build.

When I bought my first ones I did not think much about them. I never even shot them. I just bought them to have just in case...but now that I built my own to the exact way I want it I am hooked. I even ordered another 1000 rounds of ammo today. These things are like crack when you build them yourself.

So we can expect a garage sale of stainless soon to fund your new habit........... Kinda like potato chips, just cant build one.

I have no idea what you are talking about :s0092:

DSC_0007-1.jpg

And that is not all of them :s0155:

PS: Here are a couple really crappy cell pix I took so you can get the idea of what the finished pistol will look like. I will get better pix and a vid once it is completed. You can't see it here but the barrel is stainless and looks cool through the handguard.

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top