JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The CHL reciprocity was a separate amendment which almost passed. The interstate FFL isn't that big of a deal for them because states already regulate that for rifles.

The obvious answer is that they need to show that they love children. They haven't put any real thought into enforcing existing laws so they espouse the easy answer, attack inanimate objects. Anyone who disagrees with them obviously has blood on their hands and is the cause of violence. It's just an easy way to take the high road with minimal effort.

I disagree on the explanations so far. IMHO: It just shows they believe their own propaganda,

It will be interesting next election. How right was Clinton when he warned them?????

Just remember, some of these elected officials are going to have to be beat in the PRIMARY. No matter the party, you need to support a 2A candidate. Best of both worlds would be to have a 2A "D" Verse a 2A "R" in the election. Or even better, a libertarian in the general (You do know the WA primary generates a top two general?)

Like I said, two words.... 1. Party 2. Drones

Yup. Which is why we need to education Democrats into realizing that *PLENTY* of actual "rank and file" Democrats are pro-2A. They've come to believe their leadership over their constituents (or, more accurately, their extremists.) We need to work to get more pro-2A Dems in, so that the OTHER Dems see that they can be a Dem and be pro-2A.

Yup. Which is why we need to education Democrats into realizing that *PLENTY* of actual "rank and file" Democrats are pro-2A. They've come to believe their leadership over their constituents (or, more accurately, their extremists.) We need to work to get more pro-2A Dems in, so that the OTHER Dems see that they can be a Dem and be pro-2A.

I think there will be a day soon where being a pro-2A Dem is going to be a tough ticket to beat.

personally i am switching my registered party from rep to Dem just so i can vote in their primary. If all rep's did that we would get a play in the dem we get stuck with.Vote dem in the primary and rep when it counts. :s0155:

personally i am switching my registered party from rep to Dem just so i can vote in their primary. If all rep's did that we would get a play in the dem we get stuck with.Vote dem in the primary and rep when it counts. :s0155:
It would be nice if we could vote in a party's primary regardless of how you're registered.

It would be nice if we could vote in a party's primary regardless of how you're registered.

I recall when the school district I grew up in was opening a new high school and made the mistake of letting the students vote on the mascot for what was going to become our rival high school. If I recall we were supposed to come up with three options for administrators to choose from. Rabid chipmunks, flaming chickens, and pink something or other (I forget) were the choices given.

Letting non party members vote in your primary sounds like begging for trouble.

Edit to add: Pink bunnies! That was the third option!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top