JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I have a way out I will take it, including being embarrassed and humiliated.
I'm carrying, I'm the most humble person in the situation. I don't need to save face, just need to be able to go home, put my head on my pillow, provide for my family and protect my family.

Nothing short of death will prevent me from doing what I need to do for my loved ones.

I'm carrying, I'm the most humble person in the situation. I don't need to save face, just need to be able to go home, put my head on my pillow, provide for my family and protect my family.

Nothing short of death will prevent me from doing what I need to do for my loved ones.

That's it in a nutshell. If I can avoid having to use deadly force by backing away, being polite or enduring an insult, I'll do it. If I have a way out I will take it. But If/when the options go away and the fight is on, they will find out just how ruthlessly efficient I can be. Anyone can talk big, but I was paid to carry and use a firearm for nearly all of my adult life. I came to be a fair hand at it,

A pal once asked me about my job. I was a bit taken aback as I didn't expect the question. I had to think for moment. Then I told him my job was to win gunfights. He was surprised by the answer. What came to mind was I certainly wasn't being paid to lose them.

Yes, indeed, we will fight for our loved ones, perhaps harder than we would for ourselves.

That's it in a nutshell. If I can avoid having to use deadly force by backing away, being polite or enduring an insult, I'll do it. If I have a way out I will take it. But If/when the options go away and the fight is on, they will find out just how ruthlessly efficient I can be. Anyone can talk big, but I was paid to carry and use a firearm for nearly all of my adult life. I came to be a fair hand at it,

A pal once asked me about my job. I was a bit taken aback as I didn't expect the question. I had to think for moment. Then I told him my job was to win gunfights. He was surprised by the answer. What came to mind was I certainly wasn't being paid to lose them.

Yes, indeed, we will fight for our loved ones, perhaps harder than we would for ourselves.
I'm just quoting this because there's so much to love about what you've said here.

Why_carry_a_gun.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews