JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to see military surplus ammo back in the market. I can't remember which President banned them, but maybe Trump will bring it back. I remember my Dad buying 30-06 and .45 surplus.

Would it be asking too much to own an A-10, still armed with that sweet gattling gun??? :rolleyes: I'll even pay the tax stamp. You know, just for times when traffic is bad ;)

Big Warthog lover here.

Yar.

Used to watch the ?131st Massachussettes ANG do maneuvers out of ?Barnes in Westfield Mass.

While an intern in Western Mass, If we were off, we'd barbecue & study at one of our instructors houses. We'd get to watch the A10 drivers practice rite from the back deck. Really cool way to prepare for weekly exams.

Pretty crazy what those air tanks could do, while appearing to defy gravity. Almost seemed slow motion!

Yar.

Used to watch the ?131st Massachussettes ANG do maneuvers out of ?Barnes in Westfield Mass.

While an intern in Western Mass, If we were off, we'd barbecue & study at one of our instructors houses. We'd get to watch the A10 drivers practice rite from the back deck. Really cool way to prepare for weekly exams.

Pretty crazy what those air tanks could do, while appearing to defy gravity. Almost seemed slow motion!
Gee's, a fellow New Englander, haven't heard Barnes uttered in ages... Nor Ft. Devens for that matter...

And lastly give it auto tracking capability:

Apologies to the OP for the thread drift... I'll stay on topic from this point on.
No Apologies needed dang these are cool, I realize the thread topic but dang these videos are pretty cool and scary that most are young kids gees.

No Apologies needed dang these are cool, I realize the thread topic but dang these videos are pretty cool and scary that most are young kids gees.

Kids like these have so many ways to virtually collaborate and more access to the parts and tools than when I was a youngster. The down side is that if we ever lost a few key pieces of technology they would be stranded and forced to relearn older techniques and technologies. It's amazing how well the different pieces can integrate. I think mating the auto tracking devices with IR security cams would be awesome. Flip a switch an turn on a LED light that follows whatever goes bump in the night. I think most prowlers would hightail it pronto.

A Mig-29 would be cool to own... Listing details for Mig 29
76966_86_Mig29UB_Raptor_e1_e1.jpg

Oh, I'll take one of those too, but I still want the plasma rifle...

An effective plasma rifle needs a magnetic bottle to keep the plasma contained until it makes contact with the target. Unfortunately I was unable to find a YouTube video of a twelve year old who has cracked how to create a cohesive magnetic field. Also waiting for an explosive powered laser which would result in laser bullets and grenades. Maybe time to register the NorthwestPlasmaGuns and NorthwestExplosiveLaser domain names...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads