JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Standing broad side shot, with a range marker, practice target and a bench rest available.

IMG_0937.jpeg

I've seen them wander in during an active shooting session and not even flinch. As an RSO I've been asked if it's ok to take a shot at them. :rolleyes:

She knows its not deer season....

Or...she actually knows how well one can shoot , vs. how well , one claims to shoot...:D

I have had deer and even bear wander in the shooting lanes of an old club I used to belong to.
Andy

At Tri County they are pets not animals.

Last time I was there one of the bob cats just strolled in past me in my car like he owned the place.

My dad was in his shop where he has a shooting bench inside with a window. Broad daylight a coyote came strolling through his big open field and stood right next to the 100 yard target. That coyote is no longer with us. Ive had deer come walking right in to my back yard while i was shooting my 3d targets. Standing like 10 - 20 yards from my targets while im shooting my bow. This summer i had a doe come in and bed down just a few yards from a 50 yard target i was shooting from my living room window with a suppressed .22 wmr and subsonic ammo. The deer was completely chill, didnt give a damn.

When younger and in better shape :D I used to take my bike down to the 5 mile drive at Pt. Defiance park. Couple times on downhill I would get to peddling pretty good and come around a corner to find one of the damn deer standing in the middle of the road. I used to think I could just see ending up in the ER. So what brings you in today? I hit a deer with my mountain bike :s0140:

I've had deer on my wooden deck, on my patio outside my living room (eating my roses), and outside my kitchen window eating shrubs - all of them within 10' or less. I see them from time to time in my driveway and under my apple tree. Also in my backyard. There is a regular path where they come either thru my backyard or thru the driveway.

They like my place because I don't have dogs and I have an apple tree and flowers they like to eat.

If SHTF I could probably take a couple of them with a crossbow (I need to get that out and test it now that I have the time). The deer here are wilder than in the city - they do spook easier - there are cougars and coyotes and bears.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top