JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

IN MOST CASES......
people DO NOT have the skills,ability,or DESIRE to live in severe conditions.
Most will fold and head back,looking for help

If it gets this bad in my lifetime,I'll die on my feet,not my knees

You are absolutely correct or perish..... If they would work extremely hard politically now it could be headed off, but too many gun owners just sit and think others will do it for them.
Were out of others and need real bodies doing something. Otherwise lock an load and believe me that will be a thousand times more work than getting active now and one hell of a lot more dangerous than they can even comprehend now.
People just frustrate the hell out of me.

Not all bugout scenarios are apocalyptic. If I have to leave because of flooding, I don't expect to engage in fire fights every third block. I expect to see a general spirit of cooperation and good will. I have higher expectations of northwest folks than what was seen in New Orleans.

But, prepare for the worst.

Not all bugout scenarios are apocalyptic. If I have to leave because of flooding, I don't expect to engage in fire fights every third block. I expect to see a general spirit of cooperation and good will. I have higher expectations of northwest folks than what was seen in New Orleans.

But, prepare for the worst.

Yes lets hope so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top