JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry for the late reply, my Cold Stiff Fingers took a little while to get working!
We have a big problem here, its more then a bunch of Political hacks who grand stand to out do each other in the political arena. No, its more then Big Gov'ment feeding it's self, growing the machine. No, its more then a bunch of sheeple crying out "We must do something, it's for the Children" We have a problem here in this country! We have politicians and big business with it's fingers in every thing we have or do, and they all profit from any stiring of any pot! Ike warned us of this impending doom, and we largely ignored it. We have seen the writing on the wall and yet we did nothing! It took a Famous Holliwird Actor to stand up with a Musket in his hands and declare " From My Cold Dead Hands" to create a rally cry for America, This fight we have has been raging for some time, and will not go away with hopes and dreams and unicorn rainbow farts, no, we gotta fight!

As to the O.P. Yea, we got a lot on our plate, and it's necessary to keep abreast of all that is coming, even when at times it feels like the out of control Dumptruck with no brakes and one headlight out thundering down the hill right at us! The time of sitting comfortably and waiting is long over, the Soap box failed, the time for standing up and voting for the good has passed, and we failed, now we need to pass the ammo box around and every one dig in with shovels, it's going to be a long fight ahead!

It's hard to fight back when the opposition has decided who will speak for you. They say we are all the NRA. They say we are all complicit in every shooting. That they will inform us when our 2A rights are being infringed.

So until they say otherwise I am just a dirty racist killer. Regardless of facts and common sense. As much as I don't agree with Trump on 2A issue I acknowledge he is in a tough spot.

Are the fringes on the gun debate controlling what we talk about here at NWFA?

I ask this question because it seems we get a ton of posts about what the fringes are doing and as a community we get drug down into the latest "What they're" going to do.

If we as a community get drug down into every rabbit hole that the Anti-Gunner desires, are we not allowing them to stir us into a frenzy?...Why are we allowing 8% of the populace to control us?

I'm done getting drug around by the anti's!!!

Last I checked we still have the 2A, We still have a Constitution.

Rant Over.

I understand your frustration. I am not drug around by any person and, yes, we do have the SECOND AMENDMENT but do we really have it now as in the actual meaning since the powers that be changed it so much from the BASIC intent? If we have the actual RKBA law - we would NOT have all of the salami laws that we have now on the CITY, SMALL TOWN, COUNTY, STATE or FEDERAL LEVELS when it comes to gun ownership, buying, selling, carrying, looks of a gun, type of a gun, brand name, round capacities, etc.

There are over 20,000 gun laws on the books now.

The gun control/people control people from all parties want to pass more laws and/or bans.

People (Me included!) don't like what they are hearing OUT of the mouths of all parties and their leaders.

So it is not only in the printed media, it is on REAL transcripts on .gov websites, local, state and national, it is on the boob tube including OTA - FREE tv, on the radio, on all websites no matter how they lean, out of the U.N.'s (Cough, cough!) agenda, etc. ALL you have to do is look at the twisted/destroyed handgun statue at the U.N. to see their bias.

The NWO folks have an agenda. And yes, there is such a thing in this world - national/international sides have said this - OUT of their mouths and in their written words.

So regular, honest, hard working, retired, tax paying American citizens are FED up and they don't trust the leaders or candidates no matter what SIDE they say they are on with a party initial by their name.

And even if you boycott a lot of mass media - you can still READ and HEAR what they want to do to you, your family, your friends, your Veterans, retired or active, and people that you never knew but they had one thing in common - GUN OWNERSHIP.

So if we already HAVE over 20,000 gun laws (Old figure from the late 90's and on.) - why do we have to have MORE?

Why not have ONLY 1 gun law? The Second Amendment.

Why not have 2 or 3 gun laws?

Crazy people who are NOT safe enough to be out in the public should NOT have a gun and they should be put in an institution if they are THAT crazy and would harm the general public.

Criminals who are NOT safe enough to be out in the public should NOT have a gun and they should be put in a JAIL if they are THAT crazy and would harm the general public.

And IF a crazy person or a criminal committed MURDER, fair trial and so forth - they get the death penalty and that goes for low iq people who commit MURDER too. NO excuses for those 3 types of people in a MURDER situation whether they murdered 1, 3 or more people.

Those are the gun laws that should be in effect.

And IF they even upped the gun laws to a set of 5 to 10 laws (I don't have a LIST here now.) - get rid of all of the other 20,000 gun laws and use the KISS METHOD of keep it simple stupid for the law makers who WORK FOR US or are supposed to work for us.

Old Lady Cate

"I may not shoot far but I shoot straight!" It may or may not be verbatim and I donated that movie to the library so I can't be sure now. Scarlett says that to some bad guys who want to harm her. I am a Yankee lady, through and through, but I always loved that line from GONE WITH THE WIND.

PS:

I do not think that most honest gun folks are driven into a frenzy either. They are tired of being looked down upon by some elite person in power who thinks that they are a bunch of criminals or stupid people because they actually BELIEVE in the Constitution and the RKBA issue as much as all of the other amendments. The SECOND defends them all!

Take that away and we are screwed.

Although if the powers that be went even more cra cra - they could just sent drones down on us like they have to other people elsewhere (Worldwide!) or they could do another HIT on us as we have seen in past history - here in this country alone.

The honest gun owners are very open about their opinions and we can agree or agree to disagree with them.

Gun people who really believe in the RKBA issue come from all parts of the country whether they moved away or did not move away from their original states.

Gun people or most of them that I met (99.9%) are beautiful people who come from beautiful states.

There is beauty in every state and in every part of a state.

Maybe these gun people want to keep their state BEAUTIFUL and safe as they want to keep their Republic the same way. So how do you keep a nation safe? How do you keep it beautiful?

You do it by speaking up against people who want to ruin your state and country in all ways with laws that do not pertain to what the true intent of what our Founding Fathers wrote and meant.

The Founding Fathers did lose their lives, their wealth in many cases, got wounded, shed their blood, and tons more when other people thought that they would never win against the King - another tyrant in history.

This world has had many tyrants - sane and insane tyrants. Power hungry tyrants - control freak tyrants who want it all including your arms/guns/knives/etc.

So if a person can call a spade a spade when they see the elephant (Or donkey!) in the room when it comes to current history-news - they choose to speak out.

Have your voices been heard? Have your words been read? Have your ballots counted?

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top