JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With WA having 591, there is still paper trail like 941. I guess it would take a bit longer on an investigation if someone really wanted to find out but it could still be done.

I don't disagree about boycotting OR over it, but unless you are close to the river and can easily get across state lines, the time and gas could be counter productive.

Just my $0.02 ;)

WA is pretty close to me, especially when I'm at work, so it works for me. I realize I'm still on the record, and since it's a new sale I'm talking about, it's going to be on the books. But not sending that $10 to Oregon for the BGC is a nice option. Obviously not a good option for those that are not close to the border :(

It pays to shop around, I ended up with two free firearms just because I shopped around and a guy thru in two nice extra firearms.

Me too!

By the time I've entered the store, I already know what all the criteria is going to be, and which product I am going to buy.

After being burned-bad on a Universal M1 that I bought in Kentucky, I quit buying used F/A all together (except the bonafied military relics from a dealer).

I never have sold a F/A, but I gift them to family.

I figure that crook in Kentucky did me a great-big-fat favor as I've had less buyers-remorse ever since....

The Johnny Cash song comes to mind "A boy named Sue".

This all has to be viewed as making us stronger, smarter, & better, not viewed as some unjust tragedy....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top