JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many decades ago and in today's world, having a particular caliber available to you is all that really matters. Accuracy is the ultimate goal and is the reason to choose a caliber that 'fits' you and gives you accurate results. A 'bb' or pellet in the eye is going to really sting! So shot placement, not caliber etc. is what really counts and that is the goal for any 'shooter'. Shoot for 'fun' and shoot for accuracy with the caliber of your choosing! Caliber and gun diversity is what works for the individual, not marketing hype!
At this point there isn't to much difference between them 9,40,45. The 10 has a little more energy but the 40 beats the 45 ACP.

Screenshot_20210513-145028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

At this point there isn't to much difference between them 9,40,45. The 10 has a little more energy but the 40 beats the 45 ACP.

View attachment 882816
Not much difference at all. More preference. 9mm has the most available brass and projectiles and I'd say 45acp would be next best for the abundance of brass. Not much 40 cal around here.

I heard he gave it to the fuhrer
they heard him saying
"Just a bit further"
For a sec, I thought you were discussing a dif Frank-N-Furter

The new model has a FAR better stock on it now along with some other nice changes. If I had kept the .40 I would have found a recoil pad I could adapt to it. It was so damn short that having another inch of stock would have been fine for me too. When I saw the ballistics of the 9mm out of a 16inch tube I started looking at that round in a whole new light. That little rifle was the only .40 I had left at that time so I finally just decided to re-home it so I would have one less caliber to deal with. Damn thing was so much fun it was nothing to run a couple hundred rounds through it in a session. That little tiny hard plastic stock did not feel like much at the time but the next day it felt like I had been hit there for a while :D
I still love the little guns. If I ever manage to wear out the 9mm one I still have I will by buying a Gen 2 to replace it. If they had not made selling so much damn trouble in this state I would have already sold the old one and bought a new one by now. Same thing if KT ever made one in .45 I would HAVE to have one of those :D:D:D
I did get their add on stock piece it did add on a inch. I got the recoil buffer too. I changed the forearm to the quad rail but only used two. I changed the front sight and then added a fore grip and a cheapa$$ laser.

20210513_163112.jpg
20210513_163050.jpg

Edit: what's really nice is it fits in my leather computer bag with (4) 30 rounders and my laptop too.

Last Edited:
Action is completely different, usually making for a more precise firearm. Ergonomics tend to be better. Recoil is more manageable. Manual of arms might be more familiar. Ballistics gets a boost (barrel length depending). No booster crap to suppress. Action tends to play better for suppression. More room for gizmos and accessories.

Plenty do.
There are 3 ranges near me. Only one will allow the larger stuff. Its the newest of the bunch so have to guess they made the backstop better. Only downside is if you want to shoot the larger calibers you can only use ammo you buy from them, which as you can guess is PRICEY. I have to guess they do it to make sure someone is not using something that would be hard on their range in the larger calibers. It is nice that there is finally a place for those with these to shoot at least. So they can sight in and play a little.
I have seen some using an AR pistol in .223 at my place, even though they are not allowed. People out front do not seem to care but, DAMN those things are loud in there. First time the guy next to me was shooing one I thought he must have been shooting one of the hand cannon rounds. Then I saw the brass and then the gun. Thing looked like a lot of fun but, if I was going to use one for home defense I would want to make sure I kept a set of muffs with that gun. Ouch! :D

For a sec, I thought you were discussing a dif Frank-N-Furter

I was just going off the rhyme scheme. Didn't know there was more to it than that.

I did an AR9 to replace the Ruger PC Carbine I may be getting rid of... they only had the 16" upper available and I have a stock on the lower so it's really easy to shoot.

When it doubt pull the Draco out! Draco nak9 chambered in 9mm damn I love this gun! I was debating between an AR9 platform or AK9. I already have an AR12 gauge so I figured let me get away from the AR platform so I bought a Draco from a member on here! Love the Draco!! Can't wait to pick up my new AR15 from sportsman's in the next few days. You might have to consider an AK platform because damn are they fun and they eat up everything I have had zero malfunctions out of 150 rounds just a thought best of luck to you!

AD84BF4E-EA1E-496E-9ED9-305C86D061BC.jpeg

I traded into 2 in the same deal. Mine have 10.5 inch barrels. Much below that and I go with the just get a handgun thought. Once has a brace and one just a padded tube. I have no plans to fill out any forms so that limits me to those. They have their place in my plans. Easier to throw a 33 round mag in them than my G17. So when we travel to local areas I feel we would run into more trouble, I toss them in the vehicle. I can handle them from inside the car better and at that point, I don't need range. I would not take them to war, but I have plenty of other options for that.

Thought about getting one in .45APC, but Dad has a Thompson semi clone and i just know it will not compare to it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top