JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a long video, but if you have an hour or so to burn, it shows a very good example of detectives slowly and meticulously walking a person into giving them everything they need to convict. I will say upfront, this guy was pretty much in the wrong and probably would have been convicted anyway, but he certainly lost any chance at self defense by talking.

Like others have stated, tell the officer you were in fear for your life and then ask for an attorney.

Invoke your right to not answer questions right away. Wait for the attorney. First question he will ask you: 'Did you talk to the police?'

If the answer is no, your lawyer is much happier. He doesn't like playing second fiddle.

Drejka screwed up on SO many levels.
1) I too have a Gimp Parking placard and it annoys me when people who don't park in a Gimp space. However I have no delusions that I have been appointed Parking Monitor. The fact that carry a piece means I have to avoid any kind of beef with anybody. Drejka went up to a woman in a car with kids and started raging about them being parked in a Gimp space. Throwing a rage fit at somebody's family is guaranteed to start a beef. This is Stupid with Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds.

2) A search for police interrogation techniques reveals a wealth of information on how the police lead you into screwing yourself. The Reid technique is especially great. Anything you say can be used against you. Factual innocence is no excuse. Silence is the best course of action especially if you are innocent because the only inculpatory things are what you create by answering questions.

3) Drejka was lucky Marquise didn't sucker punch him immediately.

Last Edited:
" This is a lesson that I need to follow in regards to speaking with my wife. I swear I get in more trouble with her for chit I didn't do because I'm too dumb to shut my mouth.... "

The other lesson we men all have to learn is that you never win an argument with a woman.

Last Edited:
This is a lesson that I need to follow in regards to speaking with my wife. I swear I get in more trouble with her for chit I didn't do because I'm too dumb to shut my mouth.... :confused:
Johnnymac- Same here, I get into a LOT of trouble for stuff I don't do!
" This is a lesson that I need to follow in regards to speaking with my wife. I swear I get in more trouble with her for chit I didn't do because I'm too dumb to shut my mouth.... "

The other lesson we man all have to learn is that you never win an argument with a woman.

:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

A few years back while standing in a Safeway checkout line with the wife, a young couple was in line behind us. They were talking to each other and looking at all the "impulse buy" crap stuffed in the shelves.

I wasn't listening in on their convo, but I noticed the wife picked up one of those "beauty" magazines and asked the guy something and he answered. She obviously was offended by whatever he said and the guy kept desperately trying to "fix" it which was only digging the hole deeper, and deeper, and deeper.... even the checker was starting to notice their "dance".

I leaned over and quietly said to the guy, "hey dude, this is the part where you should stop talking". My wife stood there horrified that I did that...

His wife stood there looking at him with one eyebrow arched with arms crossed, nodding in agreement with my suggestion...... then everyone (including the checker) suddenly busted out laughing.

Guys, generally we're "fixers" by nature.... when it comes to the wives, stop doing that. ;)

Last Edited:
Wives never forget when you mess up EVER.
The other day mine went off on something i did on thursday March 3, 1994.
I think my crime was putting bleach in with the regular clothes in the washer.

Wives never forget when you mess up EVER.
The other day mine went off on something i did on thursday March 3, 1994.
I think my crime was putting bleach in with the regular clothes in the washer.
30+ years ago, when I was an E-2 in the Coast Guard and we were scratching the ragged arse to make ends meet, I ran to the store for something or other. I put the $8 change in my back pocket and when I got home, wife asks where the change is. I reached back and it was gone. Do you think she has ever let me forget that? Granted $8 was a relatively large sum of $$ back then for us, but you'd of thought I gambled away the car the way she went off. :s0140::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top