JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry my backup on a string ran through the arms of my coat I shrug the left and the gun slides into my right hand. I can beat anyone to the draw. you don't realize ihave armed myself until I start shooting.

Can you post a diagram? I don't understand how this works exactly... Shrugging the left side makes the string go slack allowing the gun to slide down? How well does this actually work?

Taking the boots! I love a good karma story. I've been considering a spare mag/cuff case holster to go with my beltslide for the contingency when you get the habeous grabus on the D-bag. Not to hijack the thread but does anybody carry some cuffs off duty instead of a 2nd gun?

So, he let himself get quad-jacked, even though he had a BUG? Was his plan always to let the guy go, then go get him later? Seems very prescient of him. I know you want to defend yourself, but in this case, did he gamble that he was not going to get shot, and so he laid low?

Oh grow up.

lol, it's your funeral, boss. Everyone says that they would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six (myself included). Why make it easier on the jury to decide that you were negligent or should have to owe the family in a civil suit due to what you post on a gun forum?

I'm sure if you were sitting in a witness stand and a prosecutor asked you "are you, or have you used the log-in name of sweetbeard at Northwestfirearms.com"? you would probably regret posting that.

My mouth has gotten me in more trouble than what it is worth...I only hope to help others see their own immaturity in posting things that can harm them in the future- let alone the image that people that own firearms are nothing more than "potential murderers". It is this, exact attitude that hurts our cause for bans and regulations to be lifted. The Brady Campaign would LOVE to use quotes like "I keep a second gun as a drop gun in case I shoot a guy" to make guns illegal or harder to own for the average Joe.

So why post it? To look cool? To spark an arguement?

-Then I need to grow up?

To quote a line from the Godfather, "It's as cold as they come, impossible to trace."

Planting a throwaway is an old school technique practiced by police on suspects known to be pukesacks back when Sweetbeard and I were coming up, probably, and that was the point of the tangent.

This stuff here is posted as amusement, anyone who takes it remotely seriously needs to get a date, and quick.

And isn't anything going to help or hurt the simpletons in the Brady Bunch, those clowns are way beyond the reach of facts or reason. I wouldn't give 'em a second thought.

From my prespective, "Murphy's law", stuff happens, having a BUG is cheap insurance and I've carried one for the last 20 yrs on the job. J frame 38 spl or a Glock 26. Why fight fair when your life is on the line.

To quote a line from the Godfather, "It's as cold as they come, impossible to trace."

Planting a throwaway is an old school technique practiced by police on suspects known to be pukesacks back when Sweetbeard and I were coming up, probably, and that was the point of the tangent.

This stuff here is posted as amusement, anyone who takes it remotely seriously needs to get a date, and quick.

And isn't anything going to help or hurt the simpletons in the Brady Bunch, those clowns are way beyond the reach of facts or reason. I wouldn't give 'em a second thought.

Good to see you back on the forum Doc. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads