JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The more the powers that be say I shouldn't have something, the more I want it...

All they do is spurn more and more sales. Gun grabbing liberals have driven the firearms industry to incredible peacetime numbers... Good work guys...

I thought it was because it was a full auto machine gun?!?!

Thats what I keep hearing anyways....

:s0003:

Great article, thanks for the share, @boogerhook.
I'm surprised at 5 Million - the number is too small.. :confused:

I pointed out to a liberal friend the other day when he complained about how vehement pro-gunners are: those who want the ban are doing so out of a sense of morality, social conscience or just plain disgust. Pro 2nd Amendment / Pro-gunners are ideological. If you can't get your head around it, you'll never understand it. The way I explained it was that it was like one of your kids when it comes to their life and safety: you feel completely protective, intensely black and white and justified in your conviction without any question. I think he began to understand.

Wait that's on Vox? The same Vox that is so blatantly anti gun? :confused: And don't get me wrong, Vox makes some beautifully produced and informative videos. They are SUPER left wing though in their views... which is fine unless you're watching a YT vid of theirs with political undertones (or overtones).

Good for you, Vox.

fyi for those who haven't seen some of their vids, a lot of them are just beautiful and very educational. ie:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top