JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed> has taught in Vancouver before. I don't see any classes on their upcoming list but you could call them and ask.

My wife and I took ours there and we still talk to them frequently at gun shows and on Facebook. Great people.

Look at your local gun clubs. It doesn't need to be a specific "Oregon license" class. Any NRA basic handgun class will do. At least that worked for me two or three years ago.

Jack for the last 16 years OFA has been providing an extremely comprehensive Basic class including over 3 hours training with your defensive handgun on our dedicated private world class training facility. The training you'll recieve at the Academy is consistent with what is taught to recruits at the Oregon Police Academy. An option for you to consider. Please peruse our website to learn more. Also we are a sponsor of this forum - the first one if my memory serves right!

It would certainly be an honor to have you and your wife on campus! We have a lot of Washington students.

I took mine at Rapid fire in sandy, the class was done buy the guys at MK tactical. Awesome guys great class and they will go thought all your paper work dot all the i's and cross all the t's and take your pics for and extra $5 and mail them out. Easy peasy!!! They do Wa, Or, Id, Ut, and Ar.
MK Tactical

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads