JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting very excited here for Spring Bear in a few weeks. I got a new load developed for the .338 and 7mm mag and I put a new Leupold scope on the Browning X-bolt. Worked super hard with my hunting partner last season to get this nice Boar around the 3rd week of May and about an hour before dark. We didn't make it out until 2am. Saw a huge boar in the same area 2 season ago and have been looking for him since with no luck. I will be hunting mid coast. What is everyone else doing to prepare? Hunting coast, NE or ?
2017beara.jpg

I picked up my tag last week. Hunting the Wilson/Trask.
Also went out on that nice sunny day last week to check my sight-in on the 30-06.
Four shots in the bulls-eye and one just touching that line on the high side.

Now I just need to make time to go...

I picked up my tag last week. Hunting the Wilson/Trask.
Also went out on that nice sunny day last week to check my sight-in on the 30-06.
Four shots in the bulls-eye and one just touching that line on the high side.

Now I just need to make time to go...
Awesome! I know the SW tags seemed to have sold out about 2 weeks earlier than normal this year. I think more and more people are starting to hunt in the spring. Good luck to you. I have never hunting on the North Coast.

There is a lower bear population density on the North coast but they are out there.
Its fairly steep and rugged where I hunt, and that coastal rain forest jungle gets impenetrable so you want a quick kill as the tracking would suck.
I've been shooting my deer and elk in the head just so I don't have to track them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top