JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was about 1/3 of the tables as normal and half of those weren't even gun related...

It was truly pathetic. I fully expect new gun show promoters to step in and make things happen.

I heard estimates of 300+ less tables than normal and the entire Saturday only section was blocked off, Not only alot less tables but way less door entries as well.
Even though it was a slow day I did suprisingly well with the three tables I purchased.

Higher table rents, limit on number of tables before needing a state license and collecting sales tax must have put a damper on things. Or maybe it's just the high temps and everyone went to the lake or camping?

I think the weather is a factor. I do think the tax issue is going to be a problem for some, but I think there is going be be a lot more haggling going on because of it.

TNT Weaponry was on the scene in full effect. Vendor turnout was meager but the attendees in attendance seemed prepared to buy. I think the biggest problem is that there was a show there just two weeks ago and it's 80 degrees outside in Washington. Everyone is at the lake like they should be. Summer shows are always slow, and running two back to back like that is downright foolish. Of course the tax baloney didn't help vendor turnout. There were two back to back shows in August last year and almost no one showed up to the second one. The advantage for TNT was we were there with product for sale! And of course we will be there tomorrow too! If you show up mention NWFA and get a free accu-wedge. Lots of quality uppers and accessories available. See you there!

Weather explains the attendees but not the missing vendors. A BUNCH of mainstay vendors you see all year round were explicably MIA, many known to be business and dealer licensed. That was money doing the talking.

New WAC newsletter arrived.

The handwriting on the wall is that, whatever opened Pandora's box, the new rules are there because of a lack of table revenue coupled with the tax rules. The WAC has veiled there message that they want the same tables holders to return, but get five more buddies to share the table name twice a year so you can keep on keeping on. However, they are trying to make lemon-aide by asking for members to "come on down and get a table for a change - never mind we just jacked it up to $50 and you typically have better things to do with a whole weekend..." After the gas, meals and table rent, how is this economical? Me thinks the Puyallup venue may have gotten too expensive for their operations.

Also, postings indicate that a new show promotor (made of recent ex-WAC peeps called Silver Bullet Productions?) has taken the Enumclaw venue the WAC recently decided to pull the plug on and is going to enter the market space. All I can say is, "Well, that didn't take long..."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top