JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8A48E543-88E4-4D9E-94D7-9A3AE94274DA.jpeg

I bought one last year and hated it so much that I bought a twin for a backup match gun.

Dont have a CZ...yet. Am being sorely tempted by the idea of a suppressor ready urban grey P-07 or P-09.

I'm wondering whether one of the replaceable backstrap options that are included gives you the sort of contours you get on the metal CZs. The straight backstraps the P-07 and P-09 are shown with in the photos dont look nearly as ergonomic for me. ???

Also wondering whether the high suppressor ready sights can be accommodated by ordinary P-07 or P-09 holsters, or would need special holsters which may not even be available. ???

Also wondering about lights and lasers for them, and whether there are holsters that accommodate them. ???

I'm about to dive in head first.
I have about all the Sigs that I care to have and have been wanting something else in 9mm of a different flavor.
The X5 320 Legion looked kinda interesting but... The Shadow 2 is just a great looking pistol with features to match.
So now it's next on the get list, the Urban gray one looks pretty slick.

Dont have a CZ...yet. Am being sorely tempted by the idea of a suppressor ready urban grey P-07 or P-09.

I'm wondering whether one of the replaceable backstrap options that are included gives you the sort of contours you get on the metal CZs. The straight backstraps the P-07 and P-09 are shown with in the photos dont look nearly as ergonomic for me. ???

Also wondering whether the high suppressor ready sights can be accommodated by ordinary P-07 or P-09 holsters, or would need special holsters which may not even be available. ???

Also wondering about lights and lasers for them, and whether there are holsters that accommodate them. ???

I can't comment about the sights, lights, and lasers with your holster, but the P-07/P-09 isn't as comfortable in the hand as the steel or alloy frame CZ75 derivatives in my opinion.

The contours of the CZ75 pistols are as close to perfect for me as it gets.

A P-01 was my first primary carry gun and I've burned a lot of money snapping up different handguns to try. The P-01 is still my primary carry gun. P-07 was one of those "others" I tried.

Here is one you haven't seen in the wild. This is 7 of 75 that I ordered from the CZ custom shop. Had it converted to a SAO hammer, sear, and trigger with a 3.5 lb pull and LPA/Fiber optic sights

1569059642783.png

Does the Dan Wesson count? I also just bought a B&T USW-A1 this weekend which is questionable (based on the sphinx which was based on the CZ-75) but unfortunately I'm waiting on my background check, which is not something I'm used to, dammit Washington.

Pictured: CZ Czechmate, Dan Wesson Discretion and CZ P-07.
IMG_20190705_174612.jpg IMG_20190427_152938 (1).jpg

I love CZ so much, I made a point to visit their store outside their manufacturing plant in Uhersky Brod. Beautiful town, women, and armory!!
I am 550 and 527 manic, .....do not ask me what else I have. (Sinister) Hehehehehehe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top