JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was good. Freedom Munitions has some really good ammo prices and hand trucks to borrow. Springfield, IWI, FN Amercia, EoTech, Vortex, Sig, Gemtec, Kriss, Daniel Defense are some of the big players there. I'm probably forgetting some. Lots of other companies I hadn't heard of or heard much of. Some interesting stuff. Well worth going. Our penguinian YouTube star was spotted lurking about too.

You should know that they are prohibiting knives, guns and "weapons" and wanding people, so you probably want to leave any "private possessions made of metal" in the car.

Last Edited:
I won't be able to go, but those of you that do go, remember that South Tacoma (Korea Town) has some of the best Asian food in the region! Oh YUMMMM! :D

I won't be able to go, but those of you that do go, remember that South Tacoma (Korea Town) has some of the best Asian food in the region! Oh YUMMMM! :D
Harmons brewpub is walking distance and has great food and a great family atmosphere. They brew some pretty good beer too. I enjoyed a very good steak and a really nice Amber there yesterday, can't remember the name.

I'm there right now. Thanks for the food recommendations. Traffic sucks for a Saturday due to construction, so I may take my time leaving. Not a huge event by any means, but enough stuff and a nice mix of known and not so well known companies to not regret the drive. Going to make another tour to see if I missed anything and grab some more free crap.

I'm there right now. Thanks for the food recommendations. Traffic sucks for a Saturday due to construction, so I may take my time leaving. Not a huge event by any means, but enough stuff and a nice mix of known and not so well known companies to not regret the drive. Going to make another tour to see if I missed anything and grab some more free crap.
The swag is not bad, eh?

The show was worth going. I might drop in again tomorrow cause I only had an hour to look around this morning.
Hope the Hearing Protection Act hurries up and gets passed, there is some slick surpressor stuff!
Very intrigued with Gear Headworks Tailhook 2 pistol brace. Gonna get one for AR and I can again see a CZ Scorpion pistol in my life as the kit looks very clean.
IMI was cool to see. Almost sold on a Tavor with its improved trigger and I really like the Galil.

The show was worth going. I might drop in again tomorrow cause I only had an hour to look around this morning.
Hope the Hearing Protection Act hurries up and gets passed, there is some slick surpressor stuff!
Very intrigued with Gear Headworks Tailhook 2 pistol brace. Gonna get one for AR and I can again see a CZ Scorpion pistol in my life as the kit looks very clean.
IMI was cool to see. Almost sold on a Tavor with its improved trigger and I really like the Galil.
Darn it, somehow I missed the Tailhook. What did you like most about it?

This is the second year of the event and the second year I was not able to make it... After a long hard work week, the idea of driving 10 hours round trip is just way to exhausting. Hope all that were able to attend had a good time.

Darn it, somehow I missed the Tailhook. What did you like most about it?
For reference, I currently use The KAK Shockwave.
What I liked:
1. It actually worked! Simple design that added support when engaged. Quick, no straps or anything you have to slide into.
2. Not hookie rubber. Solid hard plastic. Original is metal and has built in QD for a sling.
3. The new model is 3 or 4 position adjustable. I questioned the legality, but ATF signed off because the tube is proprietary. It keeps LOP at <13.25 so you can't accidentally break the law.
4. It looks good. The reason I use the Shockwave.

For reference, I currently use The KAK Shockwave.
What I liked:
1. It actually worked! Simple design that added support when engaged. Quick, no straps or anything you have to slide into.
2. Not hookie rubber. Solid hard plastic. Original is metal and has built in QD for a sling.
3. The new model is 3 or 4 position adjustable. I questioned the legality, but ATF signed off because the tube is proprietary. It keeps LOP at <13.25 so you can't accidentally break the law.
4. It looks good. The reason I use the Shockwave.
Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top