JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can only take one day off work so it'll be Friday. My feeling, is that testifying in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee will be more productive than showing off hardware. If you'll recall the lst protest, for the most part, the press ignored our message and concentrated on counter protesters and display of firearms inside the capitol building.

After the right to bear arms in the capitol building was demonstrated at the first rally, a bill was introduced to terminate that right. I for one will be surprised if that bill doesn't pass as a result of that display.

After the right to bear arms in the capitol building was demonstrated at the first rally, a bill was introduced to terminate that right. I for one will be surprised if that bill doesn't pass as a result of that display.

Yeah, I'm sure it was because of our "display". I love how many people hand over their "rights" and blame fellow gun owners for everything. Some jerk shoots kids on the other side of the country and everybody is guilty and you think they needed an another excuse to ban guns everywhere.

It's no secret that SB699 was introduced by Burdick after the rally. The whole point, is that discretion is in order when it comes time to choose your battles. People have every right to open carry where it's legal. And since we're human, all of us will have different opinions. My opinion, is that there is a time and place to make your point. I choose to make mine by testifying in front of the Judiciary Committee on Friday. I'll make, what I think, are valid and logical points against the proposed laws. Not only addressing the present wording and ammendments, but attacking the very validity and benefits of such proposals.

Again, we all have the opportunity to react in the manner we see fit.

I think Pirate is right. The other thing to consider is that we don't want to be counted in the number of people that attended their rally. The numbers will be sad, so why should we help boost them up. The anti-gun crowd can never get many supports that seem to care enough to show up. They prefer to stay home and write on their blogs about how bad guns are.

I will probably be there Thursday and Friday, wearing my 2nd Amendment shirt Thursday. There is a local Salem guy that has them in Stock if anybody wants one

Parsons Designs, inside ABC Printers
1375 Cross Street SE Salem Or 97302.
484921_218048241653862_312088663_n.jpg

484921_218048241653862_312088663_n.jpg

Our cause is FAR better off if you counter protest displaying women and children instead of weapons (especially black rifles). Just because you can does not make it a good idea. You will drive the undecided - the people that will swing the vote one way or the other - into the arms of our opposition. If that's what's going to go down then I'm not looking forward to the smear job that will be done by the press.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Martin Luther King Jr

You must enlight people that gun right and just that a RIGHT, guaranteed by the Constitution. The media will always make pro-gun supporter into the evil beast. If you let fear run your life you wont ever get anything done. Stand Together!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top