JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have Battle Arms Development BAD C.A.S.S. and BAD A.S.S. ambi safety selectors in black and FDE.
If you buy a silencer at the show, you get free swag. (Shirts, hats, posters, etc)

I have the new SWR Specwar 556 silencers there also.
SBRs, AOWs, and SBSs.

Well, I was there, but the sparrow wasn't. It was great meeting you anyway.

I turned all my cash into ammo by 9:05, then spent the next two hours wandering around looking at lots of cool stuff. I forget the guy's name, but I always chat with the guy from Central Oregon with the table of full-auto guns for sale. Very knowledgeable.

My first time at the Albany show, actually larger than I expected. Found a pretty knowledgeable glock armorer in the front corner. Looked liked some good prices on guns and ammo. And you can get yourself a copy of just about any decent knife you want.

I did pick up a nice zippered pistol case for $6.

is it ron from rons sporting? btw how are the prices on ammo in gen.

Could be, tall skinny guy in his 50's, sells Gemtech, helps with the Albany full-auto shoot each May.

Ammo prices were not inflated, same as they've been in the last year. Tactical Ammunition had Remington subsonic .22 for $7/hundred, which was my primary want. Also picked up some of their 55gr .223 for $7/20 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top