JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went there right when it opened this morning. Nothing I hadn't seen before, but it was good to see Joe and Jenny again. Joe didn't remember me as the only other time I had met him was at the first gun show they had a booth at the Expo Center years ago shortly after he started the forum.

Yes Joe, I was crushed! :s0114:

The new NWFA hats are cool and Joe said that while the traffic hadn't been spectacular there were several new sign ups on the web site, but I'll let him give the full 411 on that info.

Went there right when it opened this morning. Nothing I hadn't seen before, but it was good to see Joe and Jenny again. Joe didn't remember me as the only other time I had met him was at the first gun show they had a booth at the Expo Center years ago shortly after he started the forum.

Yes Joe, I was crushed! :s0114:

The new NWFA hats are cool and Joe said that while the traffic hadn't been spectacular there were several new sign ups on the web site, but I'll let him give the full 411 on that info.

I wasn't sure he actually remembered me either, but like a true politician he sure pretended to...

Had a fathers day outing to the show with my dad, dad-in-law and brother. We're all novices, so just the exposure to so many firearms was great! The NWF booth seemed like it was getting a lot of traffic, i tried to stop twice yesterday morning, and there was a group of at least half a dozen people there every time, and the hall seemed pretty full for a sunday. Prices seemed a bit retaily for used weapons IMO (novice), and MSRP or above for new firearms for the most part. We picked up a hi-point 995 carbine for some fun plinking though, and it...is....SO MUCH FUN TO SHOOT!

I noticed many examples of where the price on cases, power, primers and bullets were higher then what I pay at Bi-Mart or Sportsman Warehouse. Surprised me a bit. Heard one dealer complaining that people were passing up his stuff completely because the prices were too high. He commented that he set the prices high so that he could come down to retail and people would still feel like they got a bargain. I guess people just didn't know his strategy. :)

Has anybody been to the show over in Vancouver lately. The one at the square dance center. The Arms collectors of SW wash show. I was in there a while back and got some good stuff. Problem is you can't buy guns if your from Oregon. Gotta go through a FFL.

Has anybody been to the show over in Vancouver lately. The one at the square dance center.

Went to the last show, quite a few people there. One hour after it started and the parking lot was nearly full. Shoulder to shoulder looking. I picked up reloading stuff. Looked for a 92 style lever action, but no luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top