JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bunch of damn pissy whimpering and whining women...

Seriously...........

When in the hell did this become the "Rants and Rave" section of Craigslist.

Why don't you bubblegum about it there?

Here let me save you some trouble:
portland, OR rants & raves classifieds - craigslist

There... no go and see how far your anti-capitalist view gets you. Probably pretty far.

Capitalism at it's best. See a product with a demand, scoop it up and re-sell it with a markup. Classic SUPPLY vs DEMAND....
Apparently you bubbleguming about the M&P Shields wasn't important enough because you didn't want one.. but damn if anyone steps on shoes when YOU want something.

/End THREAD.

With the Kel Tec logo I would not buy one. Nor could I look in the mirror after flipping them for a profit. Some poor boobs might try to use them in self defense sometime when it really matters..

With the Kel Tec logo I would not buy one. Nor could I look in the mirror after flipping them for a profit. Some poor boobs might try to use them in self defense sometime when it really matters..

Too bad, you're missing out on some great guns but it's OK with me. One more that'll go to someone that knows what they're doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top