JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I hear on this forum that Wholesale Sports has 9 Kel Tec KSG shotguns. I get there all excited, but then they tell me some guy came in and bought all 9 of them, and then went to there Portland store and bought the 6 they had in stock. I think that's a crappy store policy. They could have had 15 happy people instead of selling to one person. i figure there will be opposing opinions on this, but that's how I feel!

So I hear on this forum that Wholesale Sports has 9 Kel Tec KSG shotguns. I get there all excited, but then they tell me some guy came in and bought all 9 of them, and then went to there Portland store and bought the 6 they had in stock. I think that's a crappy store policy. They could have had 15 happy people instead of selling to one person. i figure there will be opposing opinions on this, but that's how I feel!

Must have been someone with an FFL in order to buy across state lines!

OOPS, forgot it was a long gun!

Must have been someone with an FFL in order to buy across state lines!
You don't need to have an FFL to buy a long gun from an FFL in our neighboring states. I'm a WA. resident and regularly transfer rifles and shotguns in OR. through OR. FFLs. You save a bunch on WA. state's "fees", if it is an expensive gun. Ten KSGs from OR. state, you'd save over $600 in "fees".

I don't know what the current butthurt price is on GB, but he no doubt bought them to flip them at a profit.

As far as the store. They could have made a lot of new return customers if they would have sold them for retail use and not to a dealer, licensed or not. Would have been better for business long term, but it's their store and they can take the quick small profit instead of the long term customer building benefits if they want.

I'm sure the guy paid whatever Wholesale is retailing them for and is still gonna make a tidy profit reselling them to people with no patience...I'd just have Wholesale order you one and wait patiently

unless you have clear knowledge that illegal activity took place, I'd rather not have
us turning on each other over what sounds more like sour grapes. Wholesale Sports
completed the paperwork. Leave it be instead of suggesting that we 'dime' at the
drop of a hat because we missed out...didn't move fast enough, etc. geeez

somebody want to call the ATF and report suspicious activity by a non-ffl?

if he is indeed flipping them on purpose, what he is doing could be illegal

Let me be the first to tell you that the world is not always fair!
Decent people don't go around rat finking off everyone that they don't like. Even in a prison culture snitches are just one notch up from the bottom of the barrel of social order. This guy has done nothing to endanger anybody. Why would you even say something like that? You're the one that scares me.

I don't like that people take advantage of each other. So I come here and vent, and use my most powerful weapon, my money and how I spend it, to change the world in a small, but accumulative manner. IMHO tattle tails are far lower than greedy people.

I waited nine months for mine,
ksg1.jpg

Wow lets see-
A) Company should refuse selling 15 items sitting on their shelf at what ~$900, in hopes that they may move the remainder in a week.
B) Someone beet you to the punch because you didn't pick up a phone and CALL to verify in stock or to have them hold one.
C) Let's get mad someones trying to make $$$.

That's his risk- in the event Keltec catches up he's now sitting on alot of $$$$$. If he flips them first good for him. You can choose to pay more now to have the item you want, or keep hunting. No one is MAKING you look for this gun

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top