JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know a lot of people do not like the store and complain about them. Well I seem to like some of the things they do and have. So here is my story:s0114: The wife wanted to take back a few clothes the kids did not want yesterday and so we went to Dicks ( I know ban them for not selling ARs anymore) as she purchased them there. Well wile she was returning them of coarse I had to hit the gun section. Nothing good to look at but what caught my eye was a 14 gun Stack On cabinet for 169.99. I really need something for ammo in the garage as the safe is overflowing. So long story short I went into the 82nd av Wholesale Sports and talked with the manager and he matched the price of 169.99. Ther price at WS 219.99:huh: Talk about a mark up. And yes if you look there prices are higher on a lot of stuff but they have the (well did have) best handgun collection to look at.

So end of story I will still shop there but just check prices. I know Bi Mart was 5 bucks less a 1lb on powder the other day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top