Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wholesale Sports - Portland

Discussion in 'Oregon Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

Overall, very good experiences at Sportsmans. Did an FFL transfer for me, went smooth. Helped me with the correct rings for my rifle, showed me pistols and didn't twist my arm to buy...
    I would recommend anyone to take a look their fantastic selection.

3. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Great store for grab-and-go. Prices are about what they should be. A pain in the butt if you need knowledgeable help though.

4. PDXGS

PDXGS Aloha... yes, Aloha, Oregon Member

Ive run across one employee who stands out above the others in the firearms section- Mike Davis. Everyone else I've dealt with comes across as gruff and too busy to answer questions and point me to solutions. Bascally, guys who shouldn't be in retail.
    Mike has been outstanding and really helped me make some early decisions about getting into reloading. Now, several thousand rounds later I can appreciate that his input was spot-on.

5. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

Have never purchased a gun from them but I have purchased alot of accessories and hunting stuff. Good store and decent prices. I have asked for advice and got a poor half hearted answer, so I wouldn't look to them for info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.