Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

wholesale sports in Burlington will close its doors as well..

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by gehrheart, Feb 26, 2013.

1. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Stopped into the store today and was talking to a couple peoe there. They will be closing this store in the next couple weeks. Something to do about the rent on the building. Informed that in the coming year there will be a new sportsmans opening up in the Skagit Watcom area... but not for at least a year.
    Seems silly beings how that store always seems busy!!

There wont be any closing door clearance sale as all stock will be moved to other locations that will remain open.
    Well we will still Kesselrings... with the not always best price.
    And Skagit Arms, which I like, but it is a small store so limited stock avail.

Just passing the word along..

2. TippyTop

TippyTop Bremerton, WA Member

I'm from Burlington originally and that's really too bad to hear that they are shutting down! Every time I came up to visit family I would stop by and it always seemed to be busy. Well at least they will be opening a new one?

3. gehrheart

Thats the word any way, a new one...
    But at least a year out and a lot can happen in a year. We shall see anyway..

4. spreck

spreck bellingham Member

I really like skagit arms, went to the warehouse a couple times but never did any business with them. I will never buy anything but ammo and cleaning supplies at kesselrings, up in my neck of the woods there's always yeagers who get a lot of my money.

5. gehrheart

Yeagers is a good store!!!

I the whole family enjoys the trip there. Skagit arms is a good store, and good people working there.

6. PX4WA

PX4WA Tacoma, WA Active Member

wholesale sports got bought out by sportsman's warehouse.... and SW has decided to close half the WS stores...

7. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

Miss Yeagers, lived done the road from it my senior year in college at WWU.