JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped into the store today and was talking to a couple peoe there. They will be closing this store in the next couple weeks. Something to do about the rent on the building. Informed that in the coming year there will be a new sportsmans opening up in the Skagit Watcom area... but not for at least a year.
Seems silly beings how that store always seems busy!!

There wont be any closing door clearance sale as all stock will be moved to other locations that will remain open.
Well we will still Kesselrings... with the not always best price.
And Skagit Arms, which I like, but it is a small store so limited stock avail.

Just passing the word along..

I'm from Burlington originally and that's really too bad to hear that they are shutting down! Every time I came up to visit family I would stop by and it always seemed to be busy. Well at least they will be opening a new one?

I really like skagit arms, went to the warehouse a couple times but never did any business with them. I will never buy anything but ammo and cleaning supplies at kesselrings, up in my neck of the woods there's always yeagers who get a lot of my money.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top