JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was at Wholesale Sports in Clackamas today looking at knives... they have a good collection of Benchmade and Kershaw... and they had a cool Gerber that said it was automatic... didn't know Gerber had autos..... anyways - took a walk past the ammo shelves. They had like, 20 boxes of Federal XM193 5.56 200 round count boxes for $89.99... Still not uber-cheap (equal to $8.99 for a 20 round box) but the fact they had that much was cool...

The Wal-Mart across the street from Wholesale Sports had no handgun ammo but they did have Federal 30-30 for $11-something.... @ Bi-Mart that goes for $14'ish - so a small savings.

Then on the way home I stopped at the Damascus Bi-Mart... they had three UMC MegaPacks (200 rounds?) of .223 for $89.99 as well.... nothing else of interest... maybe two boxes of 9mm and two boxes of .40...

Then at the Sandy Bi-Mart they had no MegaPacks but they had about 6 boxes of .40 and likely 25 boxes of 9mm....

Didn't buy any ammo today -- proud of that!

I think I need to get on that program. I went into a local gunstore to see if they had a couple boxes of 40 for me. They had some of the 200 rd. boxes of 5.56 XM193, and I just couldn't resist. Didn't matter that I really didn't have the money, so I just whipped out the old credit card! I have a problem..........

That is hilarious. I did that the other day at the woodburn bi-mart. They had the .223 megapacks and I was shocked to see them. I stood there for like a minute contemplating if i should get one.

I actually felt the same way that timbernet felt. I walked out empty handed and proud, lol.

That is hilarious. I did that the other day at the woodburn bi-mart. They had the .223 megapacks and I was shocked to see them. I stood there for like a minute contemplating if i should get one.

I actually felt the same way that timbernet felt. I walked out empty handed and proud, lol.

ditto. I've actually made the rounds (no pun intended) at the local bimarts every week for the last couple months. Not sure why I'm still doing it...

I think this is primal. The Squirrel will hoard nuts in good times and even more if he senses a hard winter coming on. My friends, we must strive to be like the Squirrel! Save up when supplies are abundant lest we lack sustenance in the hard times.

However, we must strive to be un-Squirrel like in that we must not forget where we hide our stockpile. :nuts:

Here endeth the lesson.

I think this is primal. The Squirrel will hoard nuts in good times and even more if he senses a hard winter coming on. My friends, we must strive to be like the Squirrel! Save up when supplies are abundant lest we lack sustenance in the hard times.

However, we must strive to be un-Squirrel like in that we must not forget where we hide our stockpile. :nuts:

Here endeth the lesson.

And we must strive to be un-Squirrel so that we don't get shot out of trees with .22 and .17HMR :s0114:;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top