JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That there Recipe, describes Intimately, what one MUST KNOW, to cook game foods... Learn from a Veteran of Wild Game Hunting...

The Finest Liver I ever ate, was from our Goat... Second Best, from Venison. Both ate our vegitation... I could AND did, Lock & Load, at my Back Door, but I did not Hunt (Deer) on my Twenty Acres... I traveled Down Mountain, to do so... One Hundred, Fifty Yards, from our back door, was the Deer Trail, that Also went Down Mountain, to their Watering Hole!!!!

I did feed my family Squirrel while building our Two Story Log Home... I picked up my Ten22, put it to shoulder, and head shot each five to six ounce Grey.... Had them cleaned and sectioned, handed to my wife, and back to Building, in Ten, maybe Twelve Minutes.... I was a non stop worker back then, minus Water and food times... Sixteen hours a day, seeing I was "Top of the Mountain" early sunrise, late sunset...

philip still living, in the BoonDocks.... :D

Porcupines are also Tasty...

The Rabbit "I'll just call it Checken"???? Hope your not serious:

Rabbit tastes like Rabbit
Rattle Snake tastes like Rattle Snake
Bear tastes like Bear
Nutria tastes like Nutria
Chicken... Well that tastes, Just like Chicken!!!!!

However, the Neck of Venison, with just Pintos, tastes like Heaven!!

philip :confused:

Rattle snake does taste like chicken.........if chickens were reptiles.

Two rat burgers with tails, please!;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top