JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kenly, North Carolina.

Unfortunately there are no details on WHY, the four officers would resign. Any one else have more info on this?

Kenly, North Carolina.

Unfortunately there are no details on WHY, the four officers would resign. Any one else have more info on this?
A few more details, but not many:

Jones sued her former employer for not paying her enough and accused them of racism, among other things. It isn't just the Police force who are quitting either.

A few more details, but not many:

Jones sued her former employer for not paying her enough and accused them of racism, among other things. It isn't just the Police force who are quitting either.

Thank you. I saw that Post story and didn't click because I hate all the commercials and pop-ups to exit from before you can get down to reading.

Well, that story ought to spin well into those good old boy, "Thin-Blue-Line" buddies, just being racist. Yeah?

Thank you. I saw that Post story and didn't click because I hate all the commercials and pop-ups to exit from before you can get down to reading.

Well, that story ought to spin well into those good old boy, "Thin-Blue-Line" buddies, just being racist. Yeah?
If you go to https://12ft.io and paste the address into the textbox, you can see the article without all of the popups.

Here's an example:

It's designed to bypass paywalls, but it removes the popups too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top