JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm gonna be slowly adding stuff to the list as I find more things. Possible trades: AR Parts, A2 receiver extension buffer and spring, Geissele SDC trigger, AICS mags, 1911 9mm mags, scope mounts, small red dots (bushnell trs25, FF2, etc), FDE or Black MIAD, Ammo- 223, 260, 308, 7.62x39, 38spl, 9mm, 45acp

Misc Parts
2) AR15 22lr Pistol buffer plugs for $20 shipped
4) 2-Pos Carbine RE and M4 stock $20/shipped
7) Magpul 5rd limiters, pack of 3 - $12 +shipping or add to something else
9) Streamlight TLR-3 $40
10) M4 hand guards (2 believe lmt ) $5/ea
11) CProducts 9mm Mag Block. New. $65
14) Magpul BAD lever. Out of package, mounted but not used. $20

Holsters
1) Galco Serpa CQC for Glock 20/21 - $20

2) Comptac Infi-Tac M&P Compact (exact model unknown due to features- been told it's an Infidel and a C-Tac due to the features it has). $50

3) Comp-Tac MTAC Spare bodies: (1) 1911 4.25" and (1) Sig P229R $20/ea shipped
4) Galco Model#SIL104 $35
http://www.opticsplanet.com/galco-silhouette-concealment-holsters.html

Magazines

1) M&P40c 10rd magazine- $20+shipping or add to others

Cheap/free stuff
2) Rem700 AAC takeoff- I started to open this up for an Atlasworx DBM then sold the action and DBM. It's rough shaped inlet and pillars would still need to be milled down if want to run DBM. $20 picked up

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top