JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
China spent the crucial first days of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak arresting people who posted about it online and threatening journalists – Business Insider
And i dont trust what the chinese government says about whats happening there either. Locking down the citys there probably isnt just about slowing transmission of the virus but controling the information flow.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 20.51.41.png

Source:

US case count up to 5. CDC expects more.

Scientist challenges official stats. He makes a good point - if there are only 2,000 cases nationwide, why is the healthcare system in a city with 49,000 available hospital beds overwhelmed?

This has serious implications for China's economy. Consider all the money NOT being spent on Chinese New Year celebrations.
Consider the work NOT being done in factories, stores and restaurants. Everything is at a standstill in those regions and slowed considerably (I'm betting) everywhere else in China
ALSO...
I recall that this virus has an 11 day incubation. How many people do you suppose were exposed to it by these first early cases before they started feeling sick and sought medical help.
I fear this epidemic is just beginning.

The effects are already hitting oil markets. Transportation and travel shutdowns, factory closures, etc. depressing demand for oil.

That is one positive aspect of this mess, unless you own energy related investments.

Love the title of this thread! Made for a good chuckle. On a somewhat related (barely, but funny) here's a little humor for those of us that could use some comic relief.

Humor not allowed - Anxiety must be promoted at all cost.

We must frown and worry at warp speed.

Read all the fret and worry posts, you will note anxiety leads...

: 5 million residents left Wuhan before lockdown, mayor reveals, as 1,000 new confirmed cases expected in city.
Many went to Thailand

Also:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR