JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb-smaller.jpg

The concern is that in China, millions are set to travel for the new years holiday. That means enhanced exposure risk. We are getting news reports from china (I am in Thailand) that show people just slumping over and dying in the streets... Collapsing where they stand dead.

It is alarming

The concern is that in China, millions are set to travel for the new years holiday. That means enhanced exposure risk. We are getting news reports from china (I am in Thailand) that show people just slumping over and dying in the streets... Collapsing where they stand dead.

It is alarming

If you can show some sort of official source I will be a lot more concerned.

What is the deal with all those link

To Godlike Productions.
You are attempting to enter a Private Virtual Country Club.

Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.

If you can show some sort of official source I will be a lot more concerned.
I wouldn't pooh-pooh this. The infection count and death count are increasing rapidly. 3 cities are quarantined at this point. Some videos can be seen here:

Last Edited:
This has all of the hallmarks of a very virulent strain of the flu. It seems like a repeat of the Spanish flu and that being the case should be paid attention to.

It'd be a really good idea to stay home and avoid crowds. I saw footage where the chinese were actively dusting hotbeds of outbreak with crop duster like aerosol disinfectants. I'm not certain if they'll gain any traction with them, but I hope they will.

Getting plenty of rest, good nutrition, and avoiding exposures are probably your best defenses. Aside from not eating primate flesh....who'd of thunk it?

Don't want to drift too far into the fever swamp, but here's an interesting coincidence. Last Oct the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation sponsored a planning exercise (Event 201) which simulated a Coronavirus pandemic. The scenario description is eerily similar to what is going on in China.

More background:

Breaking out the chewing tobacco may also be warranted. Apparently Nicotine helps prevent viral replication. Now where'd I put that bag of redman?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top