JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you can better understand. If you rebuild a vehicle and sell it are you responsible for a bad brake job? Does a fellow who rebuilds guns with home made parts responsible if the gun fails? There are reason laws are there to protect the public. Did Ma Magnaflux his parts and heat treat them. It's all good guys, make your guns and sell them for money I mean yall know better than the original manufacturer and after all if you can rebuild a transmission you have to be smart enough to know what the pressure does when a round goes off to gun parts.

I am done with ya.

jj

You are an idiot.

As calibration, remember that the guy complaining the most in this forum drove a ways to take a look at a used 10/22 and was pissed that it had a jeweled bolt, which was *clearly* visible in the posted photos...

PBP...That G29 you sold me last year stopped working! Were you messin with it ? ...:p!
Nice job on that Colt..."I am the Pretty one here"...you sound like Muhammad Ali :D
But seriously, could you explain the steps you took to get that finish...from bead blast onto completion?
Its Nice! :s0155:

Liked the beautiful pistol and laughed at the pissing match. I think some "lowlifes" became famous by making thoughtful changes/improvements to a platform and eventually manufacturing their own weapons. Not all of us are incompetent. I think firearms are similar to cars. There's certainly people in both groups lacking the skills and knowledge to perform competent work but will try. I don't think you need to be an expert on a platform or master machinist to make some improvements.

PBP...That G29 you sold me last year stopped working! Were you messin with it ? ...:p!
Nice job on that Colt..."I am the Pretty one here"...you sound like Muhammad Ali :D
But seriously, could you explain the steps you took to get that finish...from bead blast onto completion?
Its Nice! :s0155:

It is pretty simple. First I use 320 grit sandpaper (moistened with oil) to remove scratches and nicks. Then I beadblast he entire gun to even out the finish. I then use 600 grit paper (moistened with oil) to brush out the finish. Finally I polish the gun with Mother's Mag Polish.

It is pretty simple. First I use 320 grit sandpaper (moistened with oil) to remove scratches and nicks. Then I beadblast he entire gun to even out the finish. I then use 600 grit paper (moistened with oil) to brush out the finish. Finally I polish the gun with Mother's Mag Polish.

Excellent methodology, and the results speak for themselves..:s0155:..although only a low life would use "Mag Polish" on a non-magnum weapon.......:s0114::s0114:

To the OP that is a very nice revolver. Hope you enjoy it as much as we are looking at the pics. :s0155:

Fellow low life who works on his own house, truck, car, chainsaw, lawnmower, guns, computer........

You guys better quit working on your own stuff.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads