JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then don't ever cry fowl when you buy a used gun that doesn't work. Good to know which guys don't agree with being honest.

jj

It turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself. :)

polishedpony.jpg

" Ma Duce

WOW I guess I'm a fellow low life. Spent many years in the military tearing down and repairing weapons, and have built several 1911s from bare frame up since I became a low life civilian. In this amateur's opinion...that's a FINE looking weapon. "

So ma, did you have a class 2 manufacturers lic to build guns? Did you buy only the best heat treated parts to put in those guns and did you give the buyer a waranty on those parts? Or did you just pick up takeoffs from a gunshow and assemble them. Did you tell the buyer you were selling him a parts gun?

Or do you still own all the guns you have built? :s0114::s0114:

jj

" Ma Duce

WOW I guess I'm a fellow low life. Spent many years in the military tearing down and repairing weapons, and have built several 1911s from bare frame up since I became a low life civilian. In this amateur's opinion...that's a FINE looking weapon. "

So ma, did you have a class 2 manufacturers lic to build guns? Did you buy only the best heat treated parts to put in those guns and did you give the buyer a waranty on those parts? Or did you just pick up takeoffs from a gunshow and assemble them. Did you tell the buyer you were selling him a parts gun?

Or do you still own all the guns you have built? :s0114::s0114:

jj

1.) Building anything with less than premium components is just dumb. 2.) I do nothing in contravention of law. 3.) I stand behind anything I make. 4.) Your term "parts gun" is just offensive, and implies a level of shoddiness no honorable individual would accept. You seem to take great enjoyment from attacking others, and make the most obvious points and treat common knowledge as if you hold some great secret. I can only assume you are purposely engendering animosity for some deep personal gratification. Seek help.

1.) Building anything with less than premium components is just dumb. 2.) I do nothing in contravention of law. 3.) I stand behind anything I make. 4.) Your term "parts gun" is just offensive, and implies a level of shoddiness no honorable individual would accept. You seem to take great enjoyment from attacking others, and make the most obvious points and treat common knowledge as if you hold some great secret. I can only assume you are purposely engendering animosity for some deep personal gratification. Seek help.

Did you sell any of the guns you built? You make your own parts?

jj

PlayboyPenguin, that is one nice lookin little revolver, you have done well.

+100 for MA DUCE,

Just Jim, please try to realize that firearms are mechanical. Like a car. Do you really go that far out of your way just to mess with people? Some of us change our own oil, replace brake pads....My son and I took a '67 Mustang on its way to the junk yard and turned into an everyday driver and looks good. Do you think that it is more difficult to tune a trigger than it is to rebuild an engine? And Yes I have every gun I put together, except the one my son claims is his. I am not certified to work on auto's or guns but I do both. So in your opinion I must be a low life? Last time I checked it was the American way, to be self sufficient.

+100 for MA DUCE,

Just Jim, please try to realize that firearms are mechanical. Like a car. Do you really go that far out of your way just to mess with people? Some of us change our own oil, replace brake pads....My son and I took a '67 Mustang on its way to the junk yard and turned into an everyday driver and looks good. Do you think that it is more difficult to tune a trigger than it is to rebuild an engine? And Yes I have every gun I put together, except the one my son claims is his. I am not certified to work on auto's or guns but I do both. So in your opinion I must be a low life? Last time I checked it was the American way, to be self sufficient.

It's all good...I've been messed with by experts, hacks on a forum are no sweat. I have seen the error of my ways however, selling the mill and lathe and hot box, and donning sackcloth and ashes...........:s0114:

+100 for MA DUCE,

So you can better understand. If you rebuild a vehicle and sell it are you responsible for a bad brake job? Does a fellow who rebuilds guns with home made parts responsible if the gun fails? There are reason laws are there to protect the public. Did Ma Magnaflux his parts and heat treat them. It's all good guys, make your guns and sell them for money I mean yall know better than the original manufacturer and after all if you can rebuild a transmission you have to be smart enough to know what the pressure does when a round goes off to gun parts.

I am done with ya.

jj

JJ sounds like a Lawyer thats all thumbs, ANGRY. Ive "built" AK from parts kits....Ive inframed 3406 CAT diesels.....rebuilt carburators....The guts of my Smith and Wesson K frame looks challenging, so does the lower on my SIG, I'll get there one day. In the army, we were told not to tear into an M16 lower, that seems like second nature today. We wouldnt have gone to the moon or be searching for a cure for cancer without tinkering. Good lookin snubbie.

So you can better understand. If you rebuild a vehicle and sell it are you responsible for a bad brake job? Does a fellow who rebuilds guns with home made parts responsible if the gun fails? There are reason laws are there to protect the public. Did Ma Magnaflux his parts and heat treat them. It's all good guys, make your guns and sell them for money I mean yall know better than the original manufacturer and after all if you can rebuild a transmission you have to be smart enough to know what the pressure does when a round goes off to gun parts.

I am done with ya.

jj

OK I guess I've had it with you ....... You automatically assume that I know nothing about weapons. You automatically assume I do shoddy work, know nothing about metallurgy, have no machining skills, can't read a mic and have no sense of responsibility. Where did you get this superior knowledge? You don't know me, you know nothing about me but you feel free to judge me. What this tells me is that you yourself have these moral failings, and assume all others are like you. Justify your libelous claims or shut the **** up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top