JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1619739274811.png

Only instead of Polaris....Kate Brown and/or Ted Wheeler, or ?

I called the "Signs Now" shop up here in my hood and they have a minimum of $50.00 and $10.00 each. Six decals would be $60.00, plus $10.00 for each additional.

I saw a nice 4x4 on 112nd Ave the other day and he had one of each in the back window of the canopy on his truck. I liked it, I liked it a bunch! Any body else up for a couple?

Unfortunate in that having said sticker in your window would likely get your car/truck vandalized, just like having a Trump sticker or yard sign! Tough days my friend when you cannot display funny stickers or take a position on things with out getting abused, and of course, the vandals get away with it while you suffer!

Unfortunate in that having said sticker in your window would likely get your car/truck vandalized, just like having a Trump sticker or yard sign! Tough days my friend when you cannot display funny stickers or take a position on things with out getting abused, and of course, the vandals get away with it while you suffer!

It was a fun thought. For awhile. :( But dammit, your right. :s0117:

I've seen these. But I refuse to pay for one of those that you can't breath through. Put one of those damned things up to your lips, pull tight making a seal and see how no air passes through that material! But the message is good! Just a little soft on the description. Should read "My governor is a Bubblegum"
No thanks. But to each their own. :s0155:
You're down South aren't you? Jackson, Josephine, Douglas county? more like minded folks down that way.

Pathetic state we live in these days. I remember seeing signs/stickers on cars, in the last four years, that said straight out "bubblegum Trump".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top