JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one in our house would even answer the call in the first place because it would be a number that we didn't recognize. Even if they did manage to catch me, I would claim ignorance or simply say, "No".

Interestingly, we are on this neighborhood forum, and this guy in another neighborhood was saying he wanted to boycott Fred Meyer because they wouldn't publicly say that they didn't want guns in their stores, like Target did. The post generated a huge reaction from many different neighborhoods, and to my surprise and delight, gathered that quite a large number of people (more women than men in this particular thread) had OCHL and carried daily. A few came right out and stated that they CC, and many more spoke up in support of CC. There were only a couple of people who weakly backed up the OP.

So yeah, all those people who are buying guns in Portland (a whole lot of women in those numbers) are wisely being quiet about it, IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top