JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whether it be ATF, local law enforcement, or some other entity. The minute they step in my door. They will be filled with holes. Nobody is taking my guns. I will not live in fear, nor will i comply with the bulls*** laws being made by fools who dont know the difference between their a** and their elbows. Come and try. Fu** around and find out.

FBI have 35,000 employees at all levels.
The US Secret Service have 7,000 employees at all levels.
ATF have 5,082 employees, including 2,653 special agents and 760 industry operations investigators.

The States have far more manpower employed. No doubt the Feds would start in certain States that are all-in on gun control first, and use them against the 2A Sanctuary States...

Edit. Despite the bluster and feel-good measures passed in these "2A sanctuary" States... name one State where the State actually arrested Fed agents and went to court.

Whether it be ATF, local law enforcement, or some other entity. The minute they step in my door. They will be filled with holes. Nobody is taking my guns. I will not live in fear, nor will i comply with the bulls*** laws being made by fools who dont know the difference between their a** and their elbows. Come and try. Fu** around and find out.
Sigh, they will never need to come door to door to get guns. All these really cute bumper sticker chest thumping screeds sound great on the net. In the real world gun owners keep voting for gun control. They will never just say all guns must go. They will simply pass laws taking different guns. As things like AR's are made a no go they will no longer be made and they will not be able to be sold. No one will need to go door to door.

Sigh, they will never need to come door to door to get guns. All these really cute bumper sticker chest thumping screeds sound great on the net. In the real world gun owners keep voting for gun control. They will never just say all guns must go. They will simply pass laws taking different guns. As things like AR's are made a no go they will no longer be made and they will not be able to be sold. No one will need to go door to door.
Even easier then that, simply choke the ammo supply to death and simply wait till there is no more. Folks can hoard all they want, can't shoot it for fear of getting caught, so, what good is it! Sooner or later, the guns we do get to keep will be nothing but worthless wall hangers and expensive clubs to beat criminals to death with!

I know but its pretty bs man, people need to stand up for gun rights. I most definitely would not just lie down and let the government take my firearms. Unfortunately, youre right. They will just implement new laws slowly until owning an AR requires you to have a license, or have it registered in a huge database.

Even easier then that, simply choke the ammo supply to death and simply wait till there is no more. Folks can hoard all they want, can't shoot it for fear of getting caught, so, what good is it! Sooner or later, the guns we do get to keep will be nothing but worthless wall hangers and expensive clubs to beat criminals to death with!
They could try but it would be a lot harder to blanket get gun owners to go along with that. Some calibers they could swing. Lot of gun owners would be fine with certain calibers being done away with, as long as they did not have one. It will be a lot easier to go after things like the "Black Rifles" first. Many gun owners will go along with that. Then when crime of course does not change they move on from there. Mag limits would be next. Look how many states have gotten away with this and gun owners there are fine with it. Sooner or later they will just do it Federally with no "grandfather" like last time. Many gun owners will go along, some will grumble. Again they will no longer be able to be sold. Some will keep them. Now and then one will be caught with them and law will make and example of them. There will be no need to go door to door. So the bumper sticker fans can pretend but it's not going to happen that way. How many chest thumpers had zero problems being told their business had to close and go under just because they were told to? Yet they are going to meet the law at the door with guns blazing now? :s0140:

FBI have 35,000 employees at all levels.
The US Secret Service have 7,000 employees at all levels.
ATF have 5,082 employees, including 2,653 special agents and 760 industry operations investigators.

The States have far more manpower employed. No doubt the Feds would start in certain States that are all-in on gun control first, and use them against the 2A Sanctuary States...

Edit. Despite the bluster and feel-good measures passed in these "2A sanctuary" States... name one State where the State actually arrested Fed agents and went to court.
It appears to be very rare only 4 times in US history. Here is good explanation of the decisions and the Supremecy Clause.

It appears to be very rare only 4 times in US history. Here is good explanation of the decisions and the Supremecy Clause.

Indeed. Here is what I'm especially curious about.. in the light of Madison V. Marbury

Below, from the Constitution
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding. United States Constitution, Article VI, Clause 2.
My curiousity is... the bolded and underlined part... State Laws contrary to the Fed Constitution.

According to my lay understanding of the Marbury case; Federal laws found by SCOTUS to be unconstitutional may be considered null and void... but what of State laws that are contrary to the Federal Constitution? The Heller decision, the CA mag thing... the CA handgun roster thing.. these are related cases; however they require SCOTUS or District Courts to decide, right?

Could a State Supreme court declare certain Federal laws to be null and void due to Marbury?
Could SCOTUS (packed with new judges and etc) declare certain State Laws to be null and void since they're "contrary to Federal gun regulations"?

You're all fighting the last war. Considering every debit or credit card transaction for the past 30 years is in a database they know everything you own. Pass a law making something illegal, freeze your accounts and fine you till you turn it in. Think IRS on steroids, might not get everything but would get most of it.

You're all fighting the last war. Considering every debit or credit card transaction for the past 30 years is in a database they know everything you own. Pass a law making something illegal, freeze your accounts and fine you till you turn it in. Think IRS on steroids, might not get everything but would get most of it.
Jokes on them.... my lower receivers were cash purchases and my handgun a literal hand-me-down :p all they know is that I have a lot of ammo.

Jokes on them.... my lower receivers were cash purchases and my handgun a literal hand-me-down :p all they know is that I have a lot of ammo.
I have several guns that have no "trail" too but, as they make something illegal does that mean I am going to just keep it? Knowing it's against the law? For me no. Will some? Of course they will. How many non stamped NFA items are out there, god only knows. The people who have them can't just sell them, at least not legally. They are not going to be taking them to the range. If they get caught they of course know the law will treat them far worse than those who loot and burn. So they play with fire. Many will probably do it all their life and never have a problem. After they make something a no go those who keep one, knowing it's a violation, are often going to learn an old adage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :s0092:

Indeed. Here is what I'm especially curious about.. in the light of Madison V. Marbury

Below, from the Constitution

My curiousity is... the bolded and underlined part... State Laws contrary to the Fed Constitution.

According to my lay understanding of the Marbury case; Federal laws found by SCOTUS to be unconstitutional may be considered null and void... but what of State laws that are contrary to the Federal Constitution? The Heller decision, the CA mag thing... the CA handgun roster thing.. these are related cases; however they require SCOTUS or District Courts to decide, right?

Could a State Supreme court declare certain Federal laws to be null and void due to Marbury?
Could SCOTUS (packed with new judges and etc) declare certain State Laws to be null and void since they're "contrary to Federal gun regulations"?

"Could a State Supreme court declare certain Federal laws to be null and void due to Marbury?"

Could? I think so. Would? Unlikely. Stand up? It should, but I think not.

"Could SCOTUS (packed with new judges and etc) declare certain State Laws to be null and void since they're "contrary to Federal gun regulations"?"

They already do it with other laws. No need to pack the court even. The deck is stacked. We got to cut the deck, but alas to no avail.

The Constitution doesn't seem to be the hindrance to the enemies of Liberty, and the Statists of all stripes. The entire BoR is is under assault not just 1A & 2A.

"Could SCOTUS (packed with new judges and etc) declare certain State Laws to be null and void since they're "contrary to Federal gun regulations"?"

They already do it with other laws. No need to pack the court even. The deck is stacked. We got to cut the deck, but alas to no avail.
The context I was going for are the "2A sanctuary" States and Counties.

Edit. By that... could a stacked, or even the current SCOTUS declare the "2A Sanctuary laws" to be null and void to whatever Federal gun laws they come up with?

The context I was going for are the "2A sanctuary" States and Counties.
Copy that. I think the precedent is set. If the Federal statute is held to be constitutional. Any state statute that seeks to nullify it is irrelevant.

Unless the Sherrifs are charged for the State infraction by the State. Then the Feds would likely claim the Supremacy Clause and the Sheriffs would claim Qualified Immunity. The Feds would have the Jurisdiction changed and get a favorable ruling for themselves and the local LEOs. But I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, or even play a lawyer on TV.

These 2A Sancuary laws can work if the local LEOs abide by them, and then use Posse Comutatus to deputize every gun owner in the county.

In Wyoming the Governor can do it, by calling up the Milita (every citizen 17-70 years of age) for a muster.

You mean this FBI? How is that a good idea?

Since the days of Hoover, the FBI has repeatedly shown itself to be politically corrupted. I'm not going to rehearse the litany of FBI corruption here but people ought to remember, among other things, the FBI's role at Ruby Ridge.

If we're going to "Resist Tyranny" then the "primary idea", at the federal level, should be to abolish all or nearly all gun laws. Focus on the crimes committed with guns and the perpetrators, not guns. For example, the Republic did just fine for most of its history without background checks of any kind. Background checks didn't start in the US until 1994 and they have seldom, if ever, stopped a determined violent criminal from getting a gun.

I would even say get rid of felony possession laws. If you're a felon who did your time and are no longer under state supervision then why shouldn't you have a right to lawfully possess a firearm? A felon who is predisposed to commit more crimes isn't going to be stopped by felony possession laws so who does it hurt? It hurts the felon who has chosen the straight and narrow.
Did you miss the part where I said they would have to cut gun regulations by 25 percent?

You need not tell me about the FBI. I know their tactics quite well and if not for the advice of Randy Weaver, I'd be pushing up daisies myself. We have to reduce the size, power, and scope of government and the best way is to force a minimum number of agencies to do more work and have fewer regulations to enforce. I'd like to see the FBI have to earn their money. As bad as they are, they are still no match for the BATFE.

You and I are on the same, exact page. There is a strategic plan under OPERATION RESIST TYRANNY.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top