JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He evacuated his house if my memory is correct. He was NOT hurt nor were any of his family members if he had some.

It is not Heretic because his house and buildings were SAVED. I followed Heretic's good posts and his UPDATES about his fire situation and evacuation.

The man lived in WA, OR or MT? I do not think that he lived in Idaho or Wyoming if my old memory is correct.

I think (?) that he had a wife AND a family.

Did he ever recover, build again, and does he still POST on this forum? This was about one or maybe two years ago (?).

I remember that he said that he could FIT ALL OF HIS AMMUNITION and small amount of guns (?) and carry all of his HEAVY AMMO in a big bag or in a Rubbermaid tub. He carried his guns to his vehicle apart from the ammo LIFTING.

I can't find that thread now. Anyway, did he recover and is he doing OKAY?

Did he live in Montana?

On this western side of the Continental Divide?

Cate

He evacuated his house if my memory is correct. He was NOT hurt nor were any of his family members if he had some.

It is not Heretic because his house and buildings were SAVED. I followed Heretic's good posts and his UPDATES about his fire situation and evacuation.

The man lived in WA, OR or MT? I do not think that he lived in Idaho or Wyoming if my old memory is correct.

I think (?) that he had a wife AND a family.

Did he ever recover, build again, and does he still POST on this forum? This was about one or maybe two years ago (?).

I remember that he said that he could FIT ALL OF HIS AMMUNITION and small amount of guns (?) and carry all of his HEAVY AMMO in a big bag or in a Rubbermaid tub. He carried his guns to his vehicle apart from the ammo LIFTING.

I can't find that thread now. Anyway, did he recover and is he doing OKAY?

Did he live in Montana?

On this western side of the Continental Divide?

Cate
Sorry Cate, I just saw this thread! It may have been @GOG but I'm not sure! I know which thread your referring to, will see if I can find it and share!

Maybe it was this one?

Sorry I'm late. We just came off a lengthy Level Two wildfire alert but thankfully didn't get the Level Three/evacuation order. But it got close enough to suck.
In 2018 we had to evacuate for around two weeks or so. That sucked even worse.
So I don't know if it was me or not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads