JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great stories!!!
Welp, I havent hunted as much as I have liked in my life. Pretty much one of the only times that anyone that I have been out with has got something was when my uncle, grandfather and I drove around Prince of Whales, Ak hunting and fishing for three days. I have been to the rivers people talk about walking across the backs of salmon and not getting wet!! They are on P.O.W.!!!
The only buck we saw, my uncle chased up a hill and reports it is a spike, but doesnt have a good shot. No sooner does he say that, he fires... My grandpa and I scramble up the hill to him to find a clean deer... no bullet hole... Ok fancy pants where did you get him at?!?!? He proudley rolls the head over to show a perfect eye shot!!! The deer had his rear to my uncle the entire time until it made the fatal move of looking at my uncle. He was a crack shot with that lever action 30-30 with iron sights!!
Sad to say, that next summer he passed away at the age of 27, but I will never forget how proud he was that he got that deer!!! I looked up to him a lot that summer. I was 13 and young n dumb and my Grandparents said we were a spittin' image of each other at that age...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top