JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd gotten a cert back in the 70's, thinking of getting back at it again an dipping my head under teh Oregon Coast here or there. Any good web sites you'd recommend? Have fun in Maui.

With all the ammo and guns sunken to the depths of every river and lake now is the best time to start scuba diving. Just don't spread this around too much because I don't want scuba gear prices to go through the roof, and diving classes will get booked out over a year ;)
Who's coming with me?
That would depend on where you are going.

Me. I am headed to Maui for a week of diving.

Got all the gear, I am ready,

DSC_0408.jpg

You're going to be over dressed for Maui Diving if you go like that.

After diving in the Caman Islands and Cabo, somehow having to put on a dry suit or 10 mil wet suit just doesn't do it for me. Or, maybe it was the cute twenty something on the dive boat asking me to help her with her BCD!! :rolleyes:

PADI Open Water Dive Instructor (eight years full-time employment as such) with advanced decompression and advanced nitrox from TDI
Lift bags, etc.
3mm wetsuit only! Do you need a tender? No way am I gonna get into this water with only a 3mm wetsuit!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top