Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to go Pumpkin Shootin?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Muddslinger12, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Muddslinger12

Muddslinger12 Vancouver Active Member

So I was just curious if some ppl wanted to get togother after haloween and blow holes thro pumpkins? Bring your old ones and with a bunch of ppl it would be sick! Just lay a tarp down for easy clean up or find a spot it wouldnt matter.

Also it there "regions" or groups of members here for events like that? like a vancouver bunch, a portland, and seattle, Salem, etc Or is it just make friends and go shoot with them. Or do we ever do a NWFA event and we all meet up? Seen something bout gettin some beers a while back but it was in portland and I like to stay on this side of the river.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

While I would really enjoy doing something like this, after halloween I am hoping to blow a hole through an elk. Some other time though.....

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. davemata

davemata Spokane, WA Well-Known Member

Would be fun. The NES board does stuff like this, and I had hoped the NWF board would have the same community approach, but nope.

The best fun is when you but some tannerite in a pumpkin, shoot it and the pumpkin blows to hell.

4. davemata

Oh, or when you hit a scarecrow with dragon's breath.

5. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

That reminds me, I have some Tannerite out in the garage. :D

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Great excuse to by some tannerite, as if I actually needed an excuse.

7. davemata

Yeah, that stuff is fun.

8. Truenorth

Truenorth Pacific Northwet Active Member

Already talked to my local grocer about hauling off his extra pumpkin stock after Halloween.

Even Safeway gave us a load last year, bought 1 pumpkin for $5 and they said take as many as you can fit in your Jeep.

9. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

Is there suitable public land near you? Everything I've heard about is way east or south now.