JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last gun show thread, I promise :s0114:

If you visited the booth, post in here and let us know so we can (hopefully) remember everyone. I'd also like to hear your comments :s0155:

Thought about going but when I figured in parking/cost to get there/ entry fee,, it just didn't pencil out well for a few thousand of 9 MM and decent deals on 30 rounders. Maybe the December show...:eek:

I'm thinking about going up early Sunday morning. Anyone going from Eugene? I have a four door custom van that will seat six. Are there alot of you going? Otherwise I have a four door that gets better mileage.

I agree with you sog, I'm looking for 1000 rounds of AK 769X39 for plinking and S&W 40 cal. for my glock, for target practice. Not sure if I want to drive three and a-half-hours just for amo.

Will be nice meeting some of you.

Joey and Physics guy , it was good to meet you both, looking forward to do a little shooting with you , that is if you like shooting HK machine guns and suppressors.8)

NoHair

P.S. depending on your mothers looks.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews