JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last gun show thread, I promise :s0114:

If you visited the booth, post in here and let us know so we can (hopefully) remember everyone. I'd also like to hear your comments :s0155:

Thought about going but when I figured in parking/cost to get there/ entry fee,, it just didn't pencil out well for a few thousand of 9 MM and decent deals on 30 rounders. Maybe the December show...:eek:

I'm thinking about going up early Sunday morning. Anyone going from Eugene? I have a four door custom van that will seat six. Are there alot of you going? Otherwise I have a four door that gets better mileage.

I agree with you sog, I'm looking for 1000 rounds of AK 769X39 for plinking and S&W 40 cal. for my glock, for target practice. Not sure if I want to drive three and a-half-hours just for amo.

Will be nice meeting some of you.

Joey and Physics guy , it was good to meet you both, looking forward to do a little shooting with you , that is if you like shooting HK machine guns and suppressors.8)

NoHair

P.S. depending on your mothers looks.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews