JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who are you rooting for in November 2018?

• Kate Brown

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Knute Buehler

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Cascadia earthquake

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cascadia earthquake is all Brown will need to justify declaring an emergency; and of course emergencies require confiscation of all firearms. We all know that in any emergency the first thing gun owners do is go on murdering rampages with their firearms. :rolleyes:

Buehler because, well, he isn't Brown. The unsightly Brownstain has got to go. There are a lot of folks I would vote for, including Knute, over that ... individual. (I'm trying to keep it clean.)

As to Cascadia, I get the joke but having completed a ton of reading on the topic over the last few years, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, let alone upon our home state. Granted, the current, and lamentable, resident of Mahonia Hall is pretty destructive too. ;)

Tell you one about a similar campaign in '08: I literally had pen headed for paper to write in "Darth Vader" for President. To this day I have no idea what changed my hand's course in midair to draw the line for McCain/Palin...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top