JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys. I recently inherited my fathers Remington 1100 shotgun and it came with some problems. The bolt hangs up and won't close as it should. I know a bit about some firearms, but know nothing about these, so I would like to find someone in the Seattle or surrounding area who is good with the 1100. Who would you recommend for this work? This shotgun has a lot of memories in it for me so would really like to get it taken care of. Thanks for your help.

Shotguns are pretty simple.Take the poor thing apart and clean every part of it.( You tube if necessary) Probably not much but needs cleaning.
And hey, then you'll know if something is broken and how to disassemble the gun.

Thanks. Yes I have already done that and there are broken parts. The feed latch has become unstaked and carrier dog has one ear broken off. There may be more. I just need to find someone who can competently make these kinds of repairs.

I know there is a good gun smith right behind the Boerner gun shop in Gorst (which is a mile south of Bremerton). That's the only one I know of. Give these guys a call and they can get you contact info for the gun smith.

Boerner Fire Arms
360-479-8056
4201 State Highway 3 W # 111
Bremerton, WA 98312

Thanks guys. I'll give them a call. Seems odd there is no good shotgun smiths in the Seattle area but I guess that may just be the way it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top