JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks! I've been roaming around her for a couple of months and its time to say hi!. This site is nice and I am enjoying my time here as a left eye dominate shooter who just happens to be right handed. Yeah I do confuse easily so be gentle. I am always trying to learn more and be ready since now I realize that at 53 I'm not the bad bubblegum I use to be and I have 4 daughters and a wife to look out for. Cheers from just south of Eugene! Mike

Welcome Mike. It must be in the water down here. I also shoot rifle left handed and pistol right. I can also shoot pitol left, however no bueno on the rifle right handed.

I am left eye dominate, carry left side. While teaching I go right-hand as we all know that is the majority of people. Right hand shooting I use the McMillan tilt which works perfect for rifles too.

I am left eye dominate, carry left side. While teaching I go right-hand as we all know that is the majority of people. Right hand shooting I use the McMillan tilt which works perfect for rifles too.

It's good to know that I am not alone. Karen with the McMillan tilt I was actually shown that by Bill the man. He was a good friend of my girl friends step-father he was a heck of a guy I was in San Diego when he was shot by accident. He could make anyone a better shot just his way. Stomper there hasn't been any inbreeding in my family in a good 200 years ;) thanks to all the abnormals out there!!

Not sure if he is on this site but Replicant on Waguns and SGN (if it ever comes online again) shots pistol RH and Rifle LH.... I am envious of his weapons but he is an awesome guy who SHARES!!! (F- 594):cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top