JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have been playing around with the .357 SIG at my house for about a year now.

Both Glock and M&Ps have been very fun.

How many of you guys carry it, and what loads for carry and practice?

What holsters?

Any of you buying a Gen 4 357?

Thanks.

KEV

Double Tapping a Glock 32 in a UM holster.

dt125-1.jpg

Every .40S&W pistol I own has a .357Sig barrel and vice versa. Sig P229, P250, M&P, H&K P2000 and P30.

I carry a H&K P2000 in .357Sig daily, but may switch to my P30 now that I have a custom .357Sig barrel for it.

I carry Speer Gold dots, but reload my own ammo, so practice is cheap for me.

I have a Kel-Tec P-40 and a .357 SIG barrel for it. Quite stout when you fire it since it's a small, light package!
Used to have a P-11 with the P-40 top end and another .357 SIG barrel for it. Could shoot 9mm. .357 SIG and .40 S&W depending on how I configured it.
Think I've got at least 500 .357 SIG rounds and about half that in .40 in the safes.

I want one but as with 10mm its just too friggin expensive to feed compared to 9mm or .38 Special. Hell I can usually get a much better deal on .357 mag than sig.

Some day but then again for those prices I just might get a 5.7 and be done with it.

Full size M&P and a compact in 357sig. Absolutely love the round!! Modest recoil, straight as an arrow and fun to shoot at 100 yds. About two years back, some shop in Pa was selling Federal FMJ for it just over $220 per case which was/is a steal. Needless to say I bought a lot (eight cases) and now reload. Most of my holsters are made by my friend Mark Garrity in Phoenix. Carry ammo is Golden Sabre which is a tough one to find but worth it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top