Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Who sells slings and accessories for AR in PDX?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by G-19, Dec 4, 2009.

1. G-19

G-19 vancouver Member

Does anyone know of any gun shops that sell VCAS or VTAC slings, QD mounts and accessories for an AR in PDX?

2. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

I dunno about Ptown But here in albany there is Clips n stuff www.clipsnstuff.com and they have alot of stuff for ARs and everything else to.. Pretty decent prices to. He also ships. There are also these people located in albany as well www.ustacticalsupply.com

3. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

Try PMing bnr32gtr. His section of the supporting vendors is the custom Firearms stands.

Great guy to deal with, really good prices, and has a good selection. I got the slings for my AR's from him. :D

4. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I have owned both the VTAC and VCAS slings.
    I had the VTac first, because I got it local. Then got the Vcas. Gave the Vtac away for free. :D

The viking sling is too thin. After four hours, it was KILLING my shoulder. After another 3-4 hours, I ended up taking the sling off and just carrying the rifle. The fabric of the sling is much too soft, and I don't think it would be durable. It also twists up very easily.

The Vcas, however, is much nicer. The thick sling is comfortable for hours of usage, and the fabric is MUCH tougher. The slide-adjust is also much more clean and easier to work with wearing full gear. The sling stays straight, so you don't have to fiddle with it every time you take off the gun.

5. G-19

G-19 vancouver Member

I ended up buying the padded VCAS with push buttons online. Thank you.

6. pogi

pogi Gresham, OR Active Member

Devis sells nice slings out of Albany. I get them shipped up all the time.