JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi. I need two last pieces of equipment to start reloading. I went out to Sportsmans Waehouse on 82nd to buy a Lee hand primer and a Lee scale. I had seen them before a few time but they did not have either. The reloading area looked like a marauding army went through it. Anyone know who else carries these items locally. Thanks

Hi. I need two last pieces of equipment to start reloading. I went out to Sportsmans Waehouse on 82nd to buy a Lee hand primer and a Lee scale. I had seen them before a few time but they did not have either. The reloading area looked like a marauding army went through it. Anyone know who else carries these items locally. Thanks

Yeah I would be interested to know also.
I was there tonight and the shelves were looking kinda bare.

Not too much local stock of lee equipment.You might have to do online ordering or get your favorite store to bring it in for you.If you buy online look around ALOT as prices vary greatly...Robin

lee online is the mosr expensive...Midway is much better on price and still reliable...F&M reloading is about the cheapest...BUT...can be kinda slow sometimes...Robin

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top