JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say the easiest thing would be to go to galleryofguns.com and enter your requirement and check the box for only items in stock. This will narrow the list to dealers that carry that brand. Now you have to just call them to see if they have the model that you're looking for.

Contact Joe at Crossroad Arms, he is one of the supporting vendors here and I purchased one from him just recently. He is a great guy to deal with and has great prices (Arsenal SGL-21 for $739.). Located in Vancouver, but Oregonians can purchase rifles from Washington state and there was no background check fee. He responds quickly to a PM.

Which model are you looking for? That might help too.....I had my FFL order one in for me, that way I was able to get exactly what I wanted, not settling for what was on the shelf.

No prob....the newer Arsenals ( SGLs ) are all based on Saigas, which is good in the fact that you have a new production chrome lined barrel where other manufacturers are either using US made barrels or surplus.

Only major gripe with them that I can think of is with their choice of finish. It's an epoxy paint, while it holds up OK, you will need to be careful in your choice of solvent as some can strip it right off ( brake clean or gunscrubber come to mind ). That, and their US made muzzle brake WILL turn orange real fast with corrosive ammo, as it's not chromed...:s0112:....make sure to clean right away.

I bought mine for $679, brand new from a dealer that's on this website here located in Silverton, named NW GUN GUY. I'd message him, he's a FFL, and sells guns at great prices. I don't know if he still has one but i'd ask.

Last Edited:
We can also order any of the Arsenal AK's for you and we aren't to far away from your area. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I can shoot you back the price for it.

Thanks,

Richard

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews