Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Reactions
Ok, found me a Glock 48 at m LGS and will be picking it up Sat. Fit in my hand is better than any other Glock I've held or owned. And I've owned a few!:) Anyone carrying this particular one for daily carry? Lets hear your thoughts and impressions! Also pics!!:s0155:

Reactions
Well, not only is it my B-Day but, I was able to pick up the 48 and bring it home this morning. In and out in 15min. minus the BS time with the guys!:s0060: Story is, older guy bought it from the shop right before all the panic buying began, took it home and never shot it, decided he wanted something else and now it is mine! Not a mark on it or the mags so, I've no doubt the truth about it being unfired.

thumbnail_IMG_0245.jpg

Reactions
They just got a 19 in this morning and I held them both side by side as the 19 was what I originally wanted. The 48 won out due to the fit in my hand. Anyone looking for a 19 better get down there before it's gone!:s0060:

@HA556 if you do end up getting the 15 round mags, be sure to order a metal mag catch. Since the 15 rounders are metal they can eat the polymer catch edges after some use. Cheap and easy swap!

Curious about the size difference vs. a G19...just width?

FYI I EDC a G45 in the winter. Well.....sometimes even in the summer months but more with a jacket since I carry it with a light attached.

Aero Denezol

Reactions
They just got a 19 in this morning and I held them both side by side as the 19 was what I originally wanted. The 48 won out due to the fit in my hand. Anyone looking for a 19 better get down there before it's gone!:s0060:

where is it??

DB is Here

Reactions
The G48 not having a front rail is a deal killer for me, for my uses anyway. Hope it is what your looking for and fits your needs.

Reactions
The G48 not having a front rail is a deal killer for me, for my uses anyway. Hope it is what your looking for and fits your needs.
I was ok with it not having a rail. I usually carry a Fenix light with me anyway. Thinking of some night sights for it though.

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads